If you need worker safety programs, corporate safety plans, employee safety training, site specific HASPs for complex projects including hydroelectric servicing and site remediation assistance discussed in this information page call us at 1-800-344-4414 or email us at email@example.com for details and a free estimate.
Updated November 26, 2018
Written Safety Programs
Every organization has a unique culture, structure and regulatory requirements. We develop corporate safety programs specialized to fit your organization’s specific needs. In addition to our site inspections, we can perform a gap analysis of existing worker safety programs, determine if any policies and procedures are missing or out of date, and ensure your safety programs are compliant with all applicable regulations. Our programs are intended to satisfy OSHA Industrial Standard (29CFR1910) and/or Construction Standard (29CFR1926), as well as satisfying the organization’s internal requirements.
Site Specific Safety Plans include Health and Safety Plans (HASP) especially where hazardous conditions exist (Confined Space, LOTO, HOT WORK, Trenching, Shoring, Chemicals, Soil Contamination, Air Toxics, Vapor Intrusion).
The essential elements of a worker Safety Program we develop are:
- Safety Policy
- Safety and Health Duties of Involved Parties
- New Hire Orientation
- Employee Safety Rules
- What To Do in an OSHA Inspection
- Employer Access to Medical and Exposure Records
- Safety Committees
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hazard Communication Including “Tool Box” Safety Talks
- Hearing Conservation and Hearing Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- Electrical Safety
- Confined Space, including permit required confined space written programs, training, and rescue.
- Fall Protection
- Trenching and Shoveling
- Compressed Air
- Emergency Evacuations
- Safety Training for any of the above
- Vehicle Safety and Training
Health and Safety Training
Nearly every OSHA requirement includes the element of safety training. Each individual must be trained in the specific aspects of the job and the safety measures required for each action to comply with Company Safety Requirements and OSHA Regulations. Atlantic Environmental provides on-the-job or classroom training to personnel at every corporate level, from senior management to onsite workers. Many of our instructors are actually the practicing individuals who oversee similar activities on a day-to-day basis, allowing them to bring their practical knowledge of the subject matter to the training course.
We provide the following safety training programs:
- General Safety Training
- Confined Space Training, including permit required confined space training
- OSHA Compliance Training
- Lift Trucks Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Hazard Communication Training
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out (Control of Hazardous Energy) Training
- Aerial Platforms/Scaffolding Training
- Fall Protection Training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Lead Awareness Training
- Hearing Conservation Training
- Lift Truck Operator Training
Whether the worker safety programs and safety training are to satisfy corporate requirements or the result of an OSHA citation, we have the Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) and Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) to address each specific issue.
Contact us today at 800-344-4414 to discuss your unique needs and obtain a complimentary, no obligation quotation for safety training and safety program services tailored to your company’s requirements.
Our primary service areas for Safety Training and Safety Program Services are: NJ, NY, NYC, PA, CT, DE, (Boston) MA, RI, Wash DE, WI, MD, MI, (Chicago) IL, VA, IN, (Atlanta) GA, AL, NC, SC, TN, (Dallas, Ft Worth) TX, OK, DC, AR, we can service most other areas of the U.S. but with some added travel charges.