American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
Premier source of Industrial Hygiene and occupational and environmental health information. Includes training courses, construction, consultants listing, laboratory and government affairs.
American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP)
Premier safety society in the U.S.
National Safety Council
U.S. Resource on all aspects of occupational, public and traffic safety.
United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
Source of information and education on its LEED green building program advocating cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings.
International Air Quality Association (IAQA)
Promotes uniform standards, procedures and protocols in the indoor air quality industry.
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES – FEDERAL AND STATE
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
U.S. Regulator of all environmental matters
U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Regulates U.S. worker health and safety in all but 22 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The 22 states that regulate their own workplaces can be found at this site under “STATE PROGRAMS”.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control
U.S. Agency for protecting health of U.S. citizens from diseases.
The U.S. National Institutes of Health
Agency with mission to protect heal and wellbeing of the people. It includes the National Cancer Institute and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Mission to keep products in U.S. Commission safe for all.
World Health Organization
International Agency for world health.
(in states where Atlantic Environmental offers services)
- Alabama Department of Environmental Health
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Connecticut Public Employees Safety and Health
- Delaware Department of Health & Social Services
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources & Environmental Control
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Department of Health
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources
- Georgia Division of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indiana State OSHA
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Maryland Department of the Environmental
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health (MOSH)
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services
- New Jersey Public Employees OSHA
- New York Public Employee Safety and Health
- New York State Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Health
Industrial Hygiene & Environmental testing lab. Located in Richmond, VA 800-888-8061
Full Service testing and consulting firm. 20 locations nationwide with Corporate Headquarters in Novi, MI 248-344-0229
One of the Nation’s largest microbiology and analytical testing facilities. Located in Salt Lake City, UT 800-356-9135
Full service testing facility specializing in mold, bacteria, allergens and chemical testing. Located in Phoenix, AZ 800-651-4802
Environmental Microbiological Laboratories
Located in San Bruno, CA 650-829-5800
Educational Institution Sites
Dr. Wesley R. Van Health Physicists
Pelt Associates Inc.
Mesothelioma Group Cancer research and awareness
American Childhood Cancer Society Cancer research and awareness
Contact us today using our contact form or call us at 800-344-4414 to discuss your unique needs and obtain a complimentary, no obligation quotation for environmental services tailored to your company’s requirements.