Environmental Consultant – North NJ
We are seeking a person with a minimum of 3 years’ environmental consulting experience to perform field services such as industrial hygiene, indoor air quality consulting.
A great opportunity to travel about the U.S. (30-35%) and become involved in evaluating a wide variety of industries, worker environments, using the most sophisticated equipment and testing methods. We have 45 years of experience to pass along to you.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Using prescribed methods, perform technical assignments.
• Collect samples and analyze laboratory results from the lab.
• Perform Site Inspections.
• Report Writing.
• Travel Required.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in math, science or engineering.
• 3-5 Years’ Experience in Industrial Hygiene and/or Indoor Air Quality and/or Phase I Property Assessment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Basic computer skills.
• Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• A safe driving record is required.
Salary Commensurate with usable experience.
Experience in Industrial Hygiene and Indoor Air Quality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
AEI Offers: Excellent Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation/Holidays and Profit Sharing.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.