If you need assistance with OSHA accident and injury records as discussed in this article call us at 1-800-344-4414 or email us at email@example.com for details and a free estimate.
Written by Robert E. Sheriff, MS, CIH, CSP, President
November 14, 2018, Updated September 2019
Changes Effective January 1, 2015
These are the partial exemptions.
- Any employer with ten (10) or fewer employees is exempt from recordkeeping of injuries and illness (29CFR1904 Subpart B).
- Anyone of the 82 NAICS Code Industries listed in Non-Mandatory Appendix A to Subpart B which can be found at www.osha.gov/recordkeeping/ppt1/RK1exempttable.html.
No one is exempt from the following:
- Reporting a work-related fatality within 8 hours.
- Reporting a work-related inpatient hospitalization, all amputations and all losses of an eye within 24 hours.
Those keeping records must still use the OSHA 300 Log if they are not exempt.
Emergency-non-exempt reporting can be done by:
- 1-800-321-6742 (24 hours/day).
- Call nearest OSHA area office during normal business hours.
- OSHA proposes to offer an online form for reporting but it is not yet available (as of September 2015).
Contact Atlantic Environmental today using our contact form or call us at 800-344-4414 to learn more and for your no-obligation free estimate.
Our primary service areas are: NJ, NY, NYC, PA, CT, DE, (Boston) MA, RI, Wash DC, WI, MD, MI, (Chicago) IL, VA, IN, (Atlanta) GA, AL, NC, SC, TN, (Dallas, Ft Worth) TX, OK, DC, AR. We can service most other areas of the U.S. but with some added travel charges.