If you need on-site safety inspection services – construction safety or industrial safety and OSHA compliance discussed in this information page call us at 1-800-344-4414 or email us at email@example.com for details and a free estimate.
Construction Site Safety Inspections
Construction sites have their own set of requirements, including OSHA regulations, which are quite different from industrial facilities. Our Construction Safety Inspections and Services are tailored to the unique requirements of the construction industry, incorporating the requirements for Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste as appropriate. Our services include:
- Performing random or scheduled site visits following a standard checklist or your organization’s construction site safety inspection requirement
- Performing construction site safety inspections and written program audits, which include all safety and health requirements for OSHA compliance and worker protection
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Developing site specific Health and Safety Plans (HASP) when required
- Addressing specific construction hazards and issues such as:
- Confined Space
- Trenching and Shoveling
- Fall Protection
- Vehicle Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Accident Reporting
- Accident Investigation
- Developing corporate safety programs encompassing all elements for construction site safety including OSHA compliance
- Construction Site Safety Training
Industrial Safety Inspections
Worker safety and health is an indispensable element of quality and cost control. Atlantic Environmental has a full range of industrial safety inspections and related services including:
- Industrial Safety Inspections
- OSHA Compliance
- Safety Audits
- Safety Program Development
- Safety Committees
- Industrial Safety Training
- Accident Prevention/Loss Control
- Accident Investigation
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
- Developing corporate safety programs encompassing all safety elements for industrial sites including OSHA compliance
Our experience includes heavy industries as steel making, oil foundries, chemicals and petroleum refineries, major manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, major assembly, warehousing, material handling, cold storage, vehicles—including over the road. Our insight after 35 years of experience can address not just physical safety but organizational weakness, structure, and philosophical approach to commercial activities, and assist in OSHA citations and expert witness/litigation support in Workers’ Compensation actions.
Our staff includes Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) and Field Safety Inspectors, Site Safety Officers (SSO), Health & Safety Officers (HSO) and Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH). For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-344-4414. We will be happy to discuss your specific needs.
Our primary service areas for Site Safety Inspections for Construction Projects and Industrial Sites are: NJ, NY, NYC, PA, CT, DE, MA, RI, Wash DC, WI, MD, MI, IL, VA, IN, GA, AL, NC, SC, TN, TX, OK, DC, AR, we can service most other areas of the U.S. but with some added travel charges.