We are seeking a person with 5+years’ environmental consulting experience to perform field services such as industrial hygiene, indoor air quality consulting and asbestos.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Using prescribed methods, perform technical assignments
- Collect samples and analyze laboratory results from lab
- Perform Site Inspections
- Report Writing
- Travel Required – Up to 35%
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in math, science or engineering
- 5+ Years Experience in Industrial Hygiene, Indoor Air Quality or Phase I Property Assessments
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Strong Work Ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- A safe drivingrecord is required
- Salary commensurate with usable experience
Experience in Industrial Hygiene, Indoor Air Quality, Asbestos or Lead Inspector a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Veterans encouraged to apply. We are a veterans owned business.
AEI Offers: Excellent Medical-Dental Benefits, Paid Vacation/Holidays and Profit Sharing
For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com